Monday, January 11, 2010

CITYMEN OF MELBOURNE FOR PUBLIC ASSEMBLY'S LYNDA ROBERTS' INTERVENTIONIST GUIDE CURATION EXHIBITED AT PLATFORM GALLERY DEGREAVES STREET





















Do you belong here?
Do you feel safe?
What's the weather going to be like tomorrow?
Do you remember me?
Have I got everything I need?
Do you need anything?
Can I get you something?
Do you believe in magic?
How much longer do I have?
Is it for a good cause?
Where do I pay?
Where do I go?
Are the ice-caps really melting?
What happens in the end?
Which way does it go?
Are you listening?
When shall we meet?
Can I ask you a question?
What does it feel like?
Does it hurt?
What are my chances?
Do you have a moment?
What time is it?
Where is the bathroom?
Is there anything left?
Can we make a difference?
What's the difference?
What difference does it make?
Have I changed?
When will it all end?
Have you done something with your hair?
Will you be here when I get back?
When will you know?
How would I know?
Are you lost?
Do I deserve this?
Is there something out there?
How will you explain all this?
Where have you been?
Why should I ?
What do you recommend?
How will I go on?
Does it work?
What else will work?
What can I say?
How will I look when I am old?
Who you gonna call?
What just happened?
Can I rely on you?
Have I forgotten something?
Do you trust me?
Do you love me?
WHat does this button do?
Can you hear me?
Is there another way out?
What's that sound?
How could you?

No comments: