Monday, November 17, 2008

Le Petit Mort



..."Was it good for you?"...a post-coital "self-fucking" question posed to Honours Performance Research Project Le Petit Mort examiner and Associate Professor Mark Minchinton at Victoria University and Foundation Director, Moondani Balluk Indigenous Academic Unit. This "Nads" photograph by musician Leo Mullins of The Small Knives and formerly of Craig's 2 litre DOLBY also depicts all-round rennaissance man Thomas Battersby and his friend Nino's feet.



...i want to tell you something...it will save you a lot of time...but then again...what the fuck would i know...



...this is a sad fucking story...it is not a metaphor...godamnn it..this is real...



...so...in the beginning...god comes up to me...and says...i have invented...a new game...



...me...being the serpent and all...i just looked at him...and kind of laughed...and thought to my self...who the fuck is this...



...live always in my presence...and be perfect...



...for i name you father...to a host of nations...



...i shall make you exceedingly fruitful...and you shall live on...generation...after generation...after generation after generation...



...for your part...this is how we...you...shall keep my covenant between myself and you...circumcise yourselves...every male among you...



...god...i have a question...how shall i "circumcise" myself...



...i don't know...use a sharp stone or something...you fucking work it out...i am busy you know...



...don't make me come down there...

No comments: